Thursday, December 2, 2010

Why Is My Cervix Soft During Menstruation

Preview Essence LE "I LOVE BERLIN

I just had a mail in the mailbox.
This time I want to show you the new LE of Essence.
Available from Januar to February 2011

essence I love Berlin liquid eyeliner

Available in 01 love this city, 02 green grass, 03 buddy bear,
04 Berlin story and 05 I `ma Berlin. To € 1.99

ess ence I love Berlin eyeshadow palette


Available in 01 style victim. To € 3.49


essence I love Berlin relaxing gel eye pads

cool down available in 01. To € 2.49


essence I love Berlin lipbalm

Available in 01 love this city and 02 city lights. To € 1.99


e ssence I love Berlin nail polish

Available in 01 love this city, I'ma Berlin 2002, 03 green grass , 04 and 05 bear buddy Berlin story. By 1.79 €


it Sense I love Berlin dull tip painter

Berlin Available in 01 and 02 story green grass. To € 1.99


essence I love Berlin studio fashion nails

Available in 01 and 02-nail berli Berlin calling. To eat € 1.99


ce I love Berlin studio fashion nail file

; Available in 01 Of 1.29 €


Well what do you think of this LE?

The Tippainter and paint I'll be watching closer look;)
The colors match, not so great for the winter,
but I really enjoyed it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment