Friday, December 3, 2010

First Death Anniversary Invites

Torquato


I would now like to introduce you to the Online Shop TOR Q UATO .


Torquato is a mail order company for demanding and quality conscious customers.

Torquato offer selected products from the "Paper & Office," "House & Home," "Dining" Table & Kitchen, "" Bath & Body " "Luggage & accessories" and "toys for children."
Torquato products are quality products.

"Beauty is bought only by the expert eye, not attached by the vendor showing off." (Shakespeare)



The selection is huge, and it really is something for everyone and for every budget.
me the products have the same enthusiasm.

I have 2 items to get for free disposal. For this I would like to again thank you very much.


The customer service is great and the shipping was very fast.



really great this label.
had one I never had on a package.



And in the package were then:







panel places




crème brûlée








panel places : The real Nußtorte Engadine is in Switzerland, baked since 1926 and is probably the most famous Swiss pastry specialty. Is produced after its inventor, Samedan confectioner Fausto panel appointed panel places from caramelized walnuts, butter, sugar, flour, eggs and cream. There


The Nußtorte it in 2 sizes
I got to test the 80g console locations.



Packaging is kept rather simple, but the content is crazy. When I unpacked the Piltorte, I thought of my homemade nut wreath.
But even when I cut it, I knew the hidden here a very different flavor. Unfortunately
has "swallowed" my camera the splendor of the filling. The caramelized walnuts
stand out much.
The taste is again a touch better. I'm a real nut-fan, and am more than thrilled by this little cake. It tastes so strongly of walnut beautifully, and with the combination of cake mix is a delight.

One thing I know, I'll definitely buy before Christmas, the big desk locations.


crème brûlée: Heat short, fill in bowls, refrigerate and caramelize with brown sugar (not included). A very successful final cooking, the product is superior in taste to a powder base far. We do not deny that the fresh preparation not be beaten - but it is also much more demanding and time-consuming. The actual preparation requires only a few minutes and then a few hours to cool.

There is a variety pack of vanilla
1 liter (approx. 10-12 servings) costs € 11.80



There is a dessert base. It is very creamy and has a slightly firm. It tastes yummy ...
Himmlich of vanilla.
And you can bet very diverse. I once served in combination with fruits and once as a crème brûlée. (Unfortunately my camera is so broken and so I can not show you the pictures of the crème brûlée)
Both variations were totally delicious and I was a little sad when the package was empty. Everyone wanted to try it and were so excited as I am.


Conclusion:
I can really recommend both products. do not be put off by the price, because for the money you get really great products and of after I gestetet now, I find the price reasonable. The taste experience at the desk was sensational places. And the diversity is the base of the dessert madness. I will certainly use it sometimes as a cake base or test.

now I set you curious? Then you look also at Shop to ....
There are so many other delicacies.


Torquato also has a Facebook page

0 comments:

Post a Comment