Thursday, December 2, 2010

Recession Caused By Sonicare

Natural Cosmetics Vita Body Shop Part 2

I told you Here already reported that the natural cosmetics shop Vita Body, has me products provided.


Today I introduce you to the Logona Conditioner Spray:




Brand: Logona

Product: Logona Conditioner Spray

Price: 150 ml € 7.40









The spray conditioner with natural vegetable glycerine and betaine and smooths stressed hair structures and splissanfällige provides your hair with a refreshing Feuchtigkeit.Feuchtigkeitspflege and comb for all hair types. The Logona Conditioner Spray provides your hair with refreshing moisture without weighing it down. The hair is easy to comb, and gets a natural swing.

Ingredients: Water, alcohol (organic farming), betaine, PCA ethyl cocoyl, arginate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Fragrance (Essential Oils).

Application: Economical into washed, towel-dry hair and allow to act briefly. Do not rinse. Then comb through the hair and style as usual. Suitable for daily use.


can tame my hair is very rare. Especially after washing. And as I try to refrain from silicone, this product has made me very curious.
The consistency is very similar to water. Sorry, but it smells very alcoholic. But the smell dissipates very quickly.
My hair can comb through every time better. I can fully confirm. Very good I also think
that does not weigh the hair spray. You will also have a more natural swing and I find that my hair shines after a little more. What woman wants more?? All

ring I also noticed that you have to be careful with the dosage. We must be frugal in order, otherwise the hair greasy more quickly. -> So my feeling about my hair. I reach up to 5 pumps of.
But that is surely to be with each other.

Conclusion:
my hair and I are thrilled. one for me absolute aftermarket product.
me the spray überzeug.Ganz strong buy recommendation


So in the next few days, I present you the final product before: alva Bronzing Powder




you Check it out the Facebook page vita body to


0 comments:

Post a Comment