Sunday, December 12, 2010

Honey Bee Farming In Karnataka

My Christmas present from Yomoy

sought some time ago Yomoy tester for Christmas . Yomoy has a very wide range of gadgets. And of course to Christmas gifts.
I've finally decided to Beddy Bear :-) The shipping was also super fast.


Beddy Bear is a boon for tired muscles, stomach and limbs, or simply if you want to do it once cozy. He is also the perfect remedy for falling asleep. If you do not yet satisfied with hot water bottles or other outdated home remedies have, then it is high time that you upgrade to Beddy Bear! He is not only faster, safer and more practical, but also much, much cuddly.

Beddy Bear is available in 4 versions: a dog, sheep, bear and classic bear. Beddy Bear is approximately 30cm long and weighs about 800g
The "Classic Bear" is slightly larger (35 cm) and weighs 970
Price: 19,90 €

The Beddy Bear is really soft and smells of lavender.
For me even a little too far Lavendel.Hab me pretty shocked when I opened the door of my microwave. Either you
heated it for 2 minutes in the microwave, or who does not like, you can also use an oven for this. He will donate the heat then 2 hours long. I can not confirm, unfortunately. Have him now been used 5 times. And after a maximum of 1.5 hours, unfortunately, no heat was felt more.
I also find very nice that you can use it as a cooling bag. I have not tested it yet though.


I think that the Beddy Bear is very suitable for children. It is not too hot (warm) is cuddly soft and still looks cute.
He is also still very well made.
Despite the strong smell of lavender, I would prefer him more of my hot water bottle. :-)


Thanks to Yomoy , I was allowed to vote in this great action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment