Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Feel Bloated After Eating Chili

raffle draw

So my loved ones ... The
competition is over now and I have just re-drawn and everything ... Unfortunately, it also gave
this time a few People I could not count unfortunately. I'm sorry, but please read it correctly the next time the rules. Readers are Wunschset and had to be called. Unfortunately I had to draw lots for a set new, because the winner was not a reader of mine. That's what I'm sorry ...

Each of you the chance to TWO times had to hop in the Lostopf. That's why I wanted of you, your request set.
Once one had already won his set, I naturally took him from the list. Because ... Everyone could even win a set.

I would like to thank once again to thank all my sponsors.
And of course with you. Since your great readers and I hope that you my blog really like.
not the jump again some. I'll be watching this, and considered in my next competitions ;-)

The winners all get well again an e-mail from me ...

So now I've let you wait long enough, however.

Here are the winners :

SET 1
Congratulations Sarah


SET 2
Congratulations Kazzer


SET 3
Congratulations urzeliese


SET 4
Congratulations Colliding Worlds


SET 5
Congratulations Katy


SET 6
Congratulations Wilder Mohn


SET 7
Congratulations Lady of Mystery


was cracked

Sun and readers since the 100 mark, there is a special price.
Although I was really wondering about whether I should include that. Because there are still users who have registered twice.
But that would not be fair towards others. Moreover, almost Christmas, and I will give you something too. Did this all readers once did in the Lostopf ....

So the Special Award goes to
Congratulations Carol Klein
You are you allowed to book a category
search for Make up
Lush

Let's see what you decide for yourself ;-)


and all other items not been sad. In January is when the next little competition.

Thank you for your participation.
I try to send the packages this year, am pretty stressed out because of work and I'll manage somehow to nothing. My day would need more than 24 hours
Stupid snow ^ ^

I hope I could make one or the other a nice Christmas present.
It would be nice if you briefly give notice as soon as the prices are eingetruddelt with you. thank

your Sutalya


0 comments:

Post a Comment