Sunday, December 26, 2010

Making Snap Hair Clips

Snooze Shop - Beddy Bear snail Lilly

In Search of a heat-stuffed animal that does not smell of lavender, I came to the auger Lilly . I found this in the online shop sleep shop .

In sleep shop find high-quality heat animals and other items to feel good.
The selection is huge and anyone who seeks to warm up a bit, should there be find it.
addition to the large range of heat-Beddy Bear stuffed animals, there are heat-slipper Slippies, Warmi - warm enough, heat Boots Deluxe and sleep phase alarm clock.

The shipping was really fast. One can also choose whether sent by DHL or Hermes. With DHL, the shipping costs € 4.90 (from 30 € only 2,90 €) and costs with Hermes he 2,90 € (from 30,00 € and even free shipping).

can pay via Paypal, debit, credit card, paymorrow, cash advance immediately Hermes and Bank.

Now I want you, but my present snail Lilly .


The cuddly green snail is life out of the house value. It can be used as both a hot water bottle to cool as a cold pack.
It came packaged very well with me.
She has a natural filling made from millet, mint, chamomile and aloe vera. And smells soothing and calming. Who
Heat and stuffed animals of Beddy Bear knows, knows how cuddly and soft they are. You can either
Lilly for 90 seconds in the microwave or heat at 100 degrees for about 10 min. in the oven.
you, the heat store up to 2 hours. This I can not confirm, unfortunately. But it creates just under 1.5 hours already. I find the heat that it releases, just right. Just as their weight. On Front it is to "carry" very pleasant to use.


I find it great. She does not just totally out of cute, it also smells very nice. Although it has a loop to hang it up, but their place is Auffen in my stool. Each of them looks, runs immediately to her and asks where I got this worm.

I use it mostly as a hot water bottle for the abdomen, or muscle tension. For both, I can recommend it highly. It is not just for kids ;-)
What I would like to mention, the quality is very good. I think you have a very long time fun with the animal heat. Incidentally, it does cost € 19.95.

get from me the snail Lilly an absolute buy recommendation. I never want to miss.


I liebäugel other at the moment with 2 Products from the Shop . Can not decide me so well.
Once the slipper Slippies and then with the Boots ... But both have a mixture of linseed and lavender. :-(

Has anyone of you have experience with this product? Can he help you with, perhaps?
I'm not the type of lavender.



0 comments:

Post a Comment