Friday, May 7, 2010

What's The Name Of Heather Brooke Friend

Friday: movie idea # 001

Friday is movie day, at least with me. And so I would like
you a quick look inviting on a film that I particularly like it or throw on what I need to get rid necessarily.

Today I

me the film "Gravity" by Maximilian viewed Erlenwein . This is a young German, has repeatedly ausgezeihneter mix of drama and comedy. Particularly attractive, the characters are designed. A very convincing Fabian Hinrichs shines in the starring role next to you could not do in the fore urgent, Jürgen Vogel.
"gravity" goes further and uses the genre film and immediately added a new film music: Psychobilly ... I like super course! ;-)


the trailer you should definitely see you again:



Unfortunately, the strip runs in the not too many movie theaters. A current list can be found here .

With cinematic regards, Sebastian

0 comments:

Post a Comment