Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Average Bra Size Russia

# 002 Wednesday: Tip # 002

It's that time again: I know music, you should know too!

Today's band, I am extremely modern and it's about Dew Scented and her new album, Invocation.
appear on 24 May However, it is already uploaded in Terrorizer radio completely. LINK

And again supply Dew Scented finest Thrash Metal! What I hear makes me deeply happy. After I found some time ago with Furnaze back to my favorite metal kind, pleased me sound like oldschool and modern, Dew Scented on their new disc. The driving bass drum, brutal vocals and the necessary groove allows the guys to ornate with beautiful solos, then roll that I can not wait the five men to live.
Group: Founded Thrash / Metal
:: Dew Scented
1992 Genre
The current artwork I have you added to the left!
www.myspace.com / dewscented

0 comments:

Post a Comment