Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Did Kates Plauground Left Modeling

Today we go - my blog debut

Hello dear readers,

today so it should be ready .. I want to give my own first blog finally to life. Already
for at least a year, I got the idea ... but always came between.
have in this simple way of publishing with Google, I found a first opportunity to finally take off. I will soon adapt the page a bit .. especially in appearance.

A Tuesday evening ... take not just the most spectacular time for a new phase of its digital transformation will .. but after all this is finally happening. I was just packed it in this moment because I have to answer strangely sometimes no mail, no flyer craft and are not accompanied oh so "important" telephone calls had to. I already had all "social networks", where I 've been checking the phone with my girlfriend. Supper is already over and Total TV, it will take up a bit. What to do? Use the time sense! A project, start with the implementation of such frightening me stay breaks saves hopefully in the future.
So I will use every free minute to you my thoughts, ideas, experiences and plans on the digital tablet (some might even Tablet ;-)) to serve.

My house, my car, my blog. Looks like it. Well, NEN blog I hereby schonmal. And in this blog should be doing much as possible. And as regularly as possible should the blogger to publish his new article. I will do my best. But who is the blogger at all? Just above this point I've made a lot of thought. How to catch So on a blog? And I was not able to separate one. Therefore, it is now as a mess. A continuation of ideas, like an impromptu game in front of the classroom ... or oral, during an inspection. The main thing to tell something .. just not stop talking.
The blogger at this point finally comes to the point: Sebastian. The rich have to scrap. Over time you will be focussing more and more about me. And the rest is in the imprint anyway ;-)

In this sense, your

Sebastian

0 comments:

Post a Comment