Sunday, January 9, 2011

Satin Underwere For Men

First steps in cake decorating with fondant

the internet I'm on a theme encountered, that fascinates me in no hurry: Gâteau with sugar fondant! I have always thought I could bake fairly well and my decoration was not all bad, there are some really nice cake from me. But as I've seen - gulp - on the other hand I can not even decorate. This page like me as particularly well http://www.tortentante.blogspot.com/ This time can you imagine what I mean, here are two pictures from this site (courtesy of the cake Aunt Monika link):


Because my heart is really higher. I'm in awe then once a self-prepared fondant ausprobiet and simple to a cake. Lo and behold, it worked! He is neither broken nor saw the cake otherwise disfigured somehow bad. For a celebration in the family I had the big coup before, unfortunately I was a lousy nasty influenza powerful knocked out and I am still waiting for the right moment. Many write, they bake a cake just like that, but who should eat the whole pie? To throw away, they're too good! So here is my first attempt, the safe will not be my last.





As you can see, the rolled fondant still quite thick, but that will hopefully change soon :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment