Saturday, January 22, 2011

Invitation For Lohri Celebration At Office

milkmaid cake

A recipe from Monika http://tortentante.blogspot.com
All have raved about the milkmaid cake, so of course I had to try out. Me (us), she also tasted very good, but a bit too sweet. I will next time, simply omit the sugar in the cream, then it will be perfect for our taste.
The decoration is a bit amateurish. But I had to read the new forms Cutters try that brought me the Christ child. I hope this will be. Does anyone have a hint how the letters go out again? Perhaps the Shape with a little grease before Palmin?

This is how the inner workings of the milkmaid. For me there have been nine floors instead of 8, so I was very frugal with the spreading of the dough. Yes, this is a bit labor intensive, but tastes really good! Try try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment