Thursday, April 24, 2008

How You Know If A Scorpio Man Loves You

winner of Catan video contest have been

Finally is the result of the fixed Catan video contest on YouTube . A jury of 13 members, including Klaus Teuber, has chosen the best ten videos. Evaluation was based on a points system like the European Song Contest. About a weekend of Catan games and a 3D-Catan game to look forward to the winner Chuckommando . His video The threat of Catan was voted the winning entry:



In second place was a video with rhymed verses of double frog



The Settlers Blog congratulates all the winners!

A personal side note : As I mentioned before, many high-quality videos for this competition has arrived. I would certainly have been difficult and a ranking as a publisher I would have small consolation prizes for the 18 participants given that were not in the top 10th I was surprised, however, third place (this video shows, unfortunately I can not because the author has disabled the option). I understand this video at all (maybe because I am an Austrian) and so I can not quite understand this ranking.

But the jury decided according to your criteria and it can not change the Settlers fans. I would not recommend that you determined in future competitions, the winners through an online vote. I think this is the Internet age, much more appropriate than an unwarranted jury's decision, especially at such a busy settler community! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment